My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just Another Lemming

Bonjour! This is my first blogging experience. I have to say I never thought of myself as a blogger. I've always thought it was kind of corny when people spill their hearts and souls out to the world while hoping for anyone who'll listen. But since joining the triathlon scene a bit more this year ( due to NTC joinage) I've realized how cool it is to read what other athletes have done and are doing. I guess it's nice to know that there are other people as weird as yourself out there. So there you have it- I've jumped the Blogging bandwagon! 
We'll see how it goes- I have a terrible workout-log record ( you can ask PK). And I really want to talk about World's that just passed in Vancouver, and all the new things I learned about triathlon, and athletes, and people and rain... but I have an anthropology assignment and a midterm tomorrow, so I better get on that I suppose! 
Cheers Dudes

No comments: