My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Alex and A-game head for the hills


I thought I better but up some pictures of our adventure! Last weekend Austin and I went to Mt. Washington. It was a great weekend.

As you can see it was absolutely gorgeous weather!
Austin gave me some lessons- even though I didn't want to be taught, I think I improved a lot!
Our only attempt at a picture with both of us.
Just chillen
This was the first place we stayed. We got a massive kitchen and living room and bedroom. We were really spoilt.


1 comment:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Update your blog please...
Your blog very interesting. If you willing, visit or follow my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com