My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

one more week of school

ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL!! That deserved caplocks. I still have exams after that, and I think they are going to require some madstudying, but all I can think of is ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL!! yessssssss....

On a different note, I am almost a real triathlete again. I Ran Tuesday, Thursday, Friday this week, biked Wednesday and Today (saturday), and half swam in there as well.Oh ya, and weights twice and yoga once! I say half swam because even though now I can swim with both arms, it sometimes starts to hurt my collarbone, so I revert to one arm. I am doing stretchcords with both arms though, so I think I'll be able to swim properly soon.

I did my first real run workout with the team yesterday. It consisted of 20 minutes warm up, 10 min fartlek, 15 min ss, 10 min tempo and then cool down. I felt like my legs were going to fall off by the end. My hamstrings were completely locked up! It was fun though.

Anyways, that's my update. Can't wait till Christmas break!
Peace

No comments: