My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Small- not very interesting- post

I'm entering (almost) into week 4 of broken clavicle, and I can now put my arm mostly above my head. I can't wait for two things: this semester to be over (3 weeks now??), and for my training to get back to normal. Being a broken, extremely stressed out- student really sucks. I've been following my Weights program, developed by Lowell Rockliffe, and I've been doing a fair amount of stationary biking and water running, but it'll be nice to start doing real work again.
Not going to lie, i am nervous about how hard it is going to be to get back into it.
Today Kyla and I taught our PE dance class the Hula! I think it went well, we'll see how well it went when we get our peer teaching mark back at the end of the semester. As for reading break this week- I think it'll be spent completing my mountain load of homework.

Good Luck to everyone who is racing! Our high school gang out in Vancouver doing Provincials for X-country, Austin who is supposed to race the cross bike tomorrow, and Andrew Russell doing the World Cup in Huatulco.

No comments: