My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Kara Goucher and Tucson

I just read a huge article on Kara Goucher in the Runner's World magazine, and it was awesome! (that's all I wanted to say on that...)

Also, I am heading to Tucson after all! Leaving tomorrow morning! If all goes well I'll be able to build into the camp and hopefully be swimming, biking AND running super fast by the end!

Here's to great camps for triathletes in Tuscon, Florida, and Cowichan Bay! (and anywhere else fellow athletes may be)

Alex

PS. as mentioned before, GOod luck to Dorelle and Team at Brazil Fast Triathlon, which will take place at the end of February.

4 comments:

Peter Corrigan said...

I'm sure the story about Kara was good. But I'd do a little more research about that training group before you idolize her too much. Some questionable activity to say the least.

dorelle said...

Thanks Alex!! :)

Alex Coates said...

Ya, they didn't say much about her training in the article, so don't worry ;)

And you are welcome Dorelle!

Kamal Rae said...

Awesome! Maybe see you guys down there on the roads!