My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wannderful

Imma be imma be imma imma imma be.... check out the dance off on the NTC blog if you don't know what I'm talking about. Just watch the girls video though. The boys one doesn't do the boy's dance justice because you can't really hear the music in the background. THis is likely because there is an "oh-no-ing" hyena in the background. So just stick to the girls video.

Having a great time here in Tucson. TOday was sunnnyyyy in the pool! Woohooo! We had two days of swimming in the rain. Swimming in the rain is actually really fun, but biking isn't. So I'm happy the sun is back. Polly (paula findlay, I just call her polly) and Rachael left to go back to academic land today. I'm still trying to pretend that school doesn't exist. ANd now our huge house only has four girls in it. Well at least we have room in our fridge.

I like it here. I think I'll stay.

cute picture- also taken off NTC blog- from Marc's 18th Bday. We almost drowned him about 10 minutes prior to this picture.

No comments: