My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sugar lumps

At the track the other day, after my walk-run, I had this song stuck in my head. A bit different from the general triathlete music we are used to. I was going to do the dance at the start of the video, but everyone else (who were doing run-run's) were suffering too much, and were past the point where a comic relief interlude would be appreciated. (ps. you don't have to watch the full video. It just gets really silly)






Not much else is new in life. Online courses are lame. 
Swimming is coming along, biking is happening again, 
and run-walk has begun! All I need is a little sun.



5 comments:

Kerry said...

omg i miss u alex ha!

HaroldM22 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex Coates said...

miss you too Kerry- hope your back is doing better!

SeymourZ_Reger嘉容 said...

你不能決定生命的長度,但你可以控制它的寬度..................................................

Brook Powell said...

haha^

Thought I would creep your blog after your comment.. I was very pleased with this video. sugar lumps haha.