My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Video!

Alright, Paula made a video that you can check out at her blog, and so here is my video on my blog. This isn't a competition. Our videos are of totally opposite nature. While her video is 2 minutes long, and appeals to any 'ol web surfer, mine is closing in on 9 minutes, and so you probably have to like me to some degree to watch it. Secondly her video is fierce, showing the intensity required to run out of the waves wearing fins, or to run slow-motion through the cane fields. Mine on the other hand strives to create an envy for our obviously optimal lifestyle. Whereas Paula is famous across the globe, and random people would probably vote for her video on a given day on a whim, I am.... ok she wins in that respect. So folks, this isn't a competition. But if you want to watch my video ten times so that I get more views, I won't mind.


Maui 2012 from Alexandra Coates on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Olivier Mouyau said...

What is a women only camp ?? :)
Where are the guys ?

Kyla Coates said...

Yup Women only! Paula + the national development team girls.

kirsten said...

I like you....like 8 minutes like you! :P good job :)

Michael said...

well worth the extra 6'

Alex Coates said...

Thanks Friends!
Means a lot to me

Thomas said...

I like chocolate, icecrea, gelato....

Kyla: I like everything my sister said.

I so need to meet and hang out with you girls! That's my kind of triathlon recovery LOL

Anonymous said...

Game on. Hamilton edition coming your way soon.
-Yorke