My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maui Video Volume 2

Here is the much anticipated second video from Maui. Last time I was in an un-competition with Paula, and this time we are up against the joint efforts of some boys from Hamilton (Andrew Yorke, Andrew Bysice, Johnny Rasmussen, Karsten Madsten...?Maybe? ). We tried to wait until their video was done before posting ours, but they are taking too long. Plus ours will win despite the advantage they will have.

In case you were wondering what the "we" is about, Kyla joined forces with me for this one. We hope it is the best triathlon training video yet.

When the boys post theirs I'll add it to ze blog, and then we can see whose is better.

Teach me how to dougie, teach me-teach me how to dougie...



No comments: