My training, racing, things that go through my head, memorable moments, and such.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Team Canada

I had an amazing time at Worlds this past week. World Champs are just a whole different ballgame from what I am used to racing, and (along with last year's World Championships) are definitely the highlights of my triathlon career. I am going to do a full race report later, but for now here is a video where you can meet the awesome team of canadian triathletes who were in Auckland.



Thanks to our amazing support staff: Carolyn, Craig, Libby, Drew, Kyla, and Joel, who made our jobs as athletes so easy.


2 comments:

Alyssa Duhe said...

I recently started following your blog and I love it! It seems most triathlon blogs are about Ironman... which I am not really interested in yet. But the main reasons I like yours are you seem like you are having a blast doing triathlons and you give a younger perspective. Keep up the great work. Good job at Worlds.. I hope to someday make it there.

Alex Coates said...

Thank you Alyssa! Your comment means a lot to me because I try to make my blog interesting! Good luck in your triathlon career!